Diploma in Culinary Arts(General)
ONE YEAR CERTIFICATION PROGRAM:
Objectives & framework:
- The 1-year full-time course is designed to enhance students skills in culinary training with rigorous academic study & practical learning required to function in the fast growing industry. The course is apt for the students who want to become a Culinary Professional.
- The course structure of Diploma programme is designed keeping in view the basic objective stated above. Consequently, certain essential features of such model programme structures would be:
- To prepare students to Experience newly created opportunities in the Culinary Profession both at the domestic & international level.
- To create an additional avenue of entrepreneurship.
- To promote Indian cuisine globGeneraly.
EligibilityCitizenship: Indian nationals
Qualification: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 45% marks
ONE YEAR PROGRAMS:
This course provides knowledge of basic operational techniques and hands-on core competency training in classic cooking methods, patisserie skills, industry essentials of food safety, nutrition, etc
The Indian food culture is changing to become more global and there is a surge in demand for chefs, trained in modern culinary skills, to consistently meet the international standards to create the best experience for the customers. To cater to the industry demand, TBIHM introduced Diploma in International Culinary Arts program which helps students to acquire industry-relevant skills and prepares them for a global career after the course.