Diploma in Culinary Arts(Bakery)
ONE YEAR CERTIFICATION PROGRAM:
Objectives & framework:
- The basic objective of the 1-year Diploma programme is to provide a steady stream of competent young professionals with the necessary knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes to occupy key operational positions in the hospitality industry. The program involves 16 weeks of Industrial Exposure Training in the second year of the course
- The course structure of Diploma programme is designed keeping in view the basic objective stated above. Consequently, certain essential features of such model programme structures would be:
- To impart latest and relevant knowledge from the field of hotel management theory and practice to the students
- To provide opportunities within and outside the college, for developing necessary operating skills necessary for the Hotel Industry
- To develop right kind of values and attitudes to function effectively in the hospitality Industry
EligibilityCitizenship: Indian nationals
Qualification: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 45% marks
ONE YEAR PROGRAMS:
This program is designed to impart knowledge in the foundation of bakery and confectionery. It develops skills in students for various baking procedures, introduces them to ingredients and provides working knowledge of equipment needed. All of this enables students to work in a bakery or to start a small home bakery.
This course provides knowledge of basic operational techniques and hands-on core competency training in classic cooking methods, patisserie skills, industry essentials of food safety, nutrition, etc
A comprehensive 6 months program, our short-term course in Bakery & Confectionary Level 1 includes professional baking basics, cake icing and varied decoration techniques, and food hygiene etiquettes. Conducted by the top patisserie chefs in the industry, you will not only have the access to their exclusive recipes, but you’ll also learn how to perfect the art of baking with the help of baking secrets and more.
An intensive 6 months program, our short-term course in Bakery & Confectionary Level 2 is an advanced course with the prime focus on world-famous bakery desserts and savouries recipes apart from teaching the students varied decoration techniques, and food hygiene etiquettes. Conducted by the top patisserie chefs in the industry, you will not only have the access to their exclusive recipes, but you’ll also learn how to perfect the art of baking with the help of baking secrets and more.
It offers an intensive hand on approach all of which leads you to a rewarding career full of vast opportunities and entrepreneurial creativity.