Diploma in Food & Beverage Service
ONE YEAR CERTIFICATION PROGRAM:
Objectives & framework:
- The basic objective of the 1-year Diploma programme is to provide a steady stream of competent young professionals with the necessary knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes to occupy key operational positions in the hospitality industry. The program involves 16 weeks of Industrial Exposure Training in the second year of the course
- The course structure of Diploma programme is designed keeping in view the basic objective stated above. Consequently, certain essential features of such model programme structures would be:
- To impart latest and relevant knowledge from the field of hotel management theory and practice to the students
- To provide opportunities within and outside the college, for developing necessary operating skills necessary for the Hotel Industry
- To develop right kind of values and attitudes to function effectively in the hospitality Industry
EligibilityCitizenship: Indian nationals
Qualification: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 45% marks
ONE YEAR PROGRAMS:
Diploma in Food and Beverage is a specialized course for those students who exclusively want in-depth knowledge in F&B Department
Functioning in Hospitality Set up ranging from 5 Star Hotels, Speciality Restaurants, Discotheque, Bar, Cruise, Food Chains are few to name among ample opportunities available.
During the Courses, a vivid knowledge FOOD & Service Operations is provided, under industry stimulated situations in International Level training facility equipped labs,
The exclusive knowledge in Bartending adds up a competitive edge plus Industry based training to give students practical and live insight into the Professional career ahead.
12 months is action-packed with 7-8 month industry base case studies and practical, with exclusive classes on English Communication, Grooming, Personality Development,Interview Techniques for 100% placement in India and Abroad.