Diploma In Hotel Sales and Marketing
ONE YEAR CERTIFICATION PROGRAM:
Objectives & framework:
- The basic objective of the 1-year Diploma programme is to provide a steady stream of competent young professionals with the necessary knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes to occupy key operational positions in the hospitality industry. The program involves 16 weeks of Industrial Exposure Training in the second year of the course
- The course structure of Diploma programme is designed keeping in view the basic objective stated above. Consequently, certain essential features of such model programme structures would be:
- To impart latest and relevant knowledge from the field of hotel management theory and practice to the students
- To provide opportunities within and outside the college, for developing necessary operating skills necessary for the Hotel Industry
- To develop right kind of values and attitudes to function effectively in the hospitality Industry
EligibilityCitizenship: Indian nationals
Qualification: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 45% marks
ONE YEAR PROGRAMS:
Convention Management Service
Get an introduction to the organization and structure of hotels, restaurants, clubs, cruise ships and casino hotels, from a management perspective. Topics include: business ethics, franchising, management contracts, marketing and sales and advertising.
Hospitality Financial Accounting
Get a comprehensive introduction to hospitality accounting concepts and procedures, the processing of hospitality financial data, and the flow of financial information in the accounting cycle that results in the production of financial statements.
Hospitality Sales and Marketing
Discover how to build a top-flight sales team with creative, successful sales and marketing programs that really work. This course shows how to sell rooms and food and beverage services to business and leisure travelers, travel agents, and meeting planners.
Managing Hospitality Human Resources
Hospitality is a people industry, and this course shows how to manage the important human resources who provide services within a hospitality operation. Students will analyze contemporary issues and practices, as well as employment laws that have an impact on the way people are managed.
In this course, you will learn about the different revenue management tools available, as well as their uses. Students will also go over the different vital issues to consider before implementing revenue management tactics, and the consequences or benefits that the subsequent use of revenue management may entail.