HOTEL MANAGEMENT COURSE
THREE YEARS DEGREE PROGRAM:
Bachelor(UG) in Hotel Management (BHM)
Objectives & framework:
- The basic objective of the 3-year BHM programme is to provide a steady stream of competent young professionals with the necessary knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes to occupy key operational positions in the hospitality industry. The program involves 16 weeks of Industrial Exposure Training in the second year of the course
- The course structure of BHM programme is designed keeping in view the basic objective stated above. Consequently, certain essential features of such model programme structures would be:
- To impart latest and relevant knowledge from the field of hotel management theory and practice to the students
- To provide opportunities within and outside the college, for developing necessary operating skills necessary for the Hotel Industry
- To develop right kind of values and attitudes to function effectively in the hospitality Industry
EligibilityCitizenship: Indian nationals
Qualification: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 45% marks
THREE YEAR PROGRAMS:
1. One Year Diploma in Hospitality Management:
One Year Diploma Course in Hospitality Management is a 6-month full-time program in college and 6-month industrial exposure training. It is a tailor-made program for students who are unable to pursue higher education and in need of employment opportunities at the earliest. Diploma program focuses more on Food & Beverage Service and Housekeeping.
2. Certificate course in Food Production
One Year Certificate Course is a 6-month full-time program in college and 6-month industrial exposure training. It is a tailor-made program for students who are passionate about cooking and want to pursue a successful career in the same. Students are taught various cuisines from Indian to International during the 6-month program.